Photos: 8-month-old baby whose mother rolled on top of her while high has died

Photos: 8-month-old baby whose mother rolled
on top of her while high has died
.
Eight months old baby Olaia Marie who was
hospitalized in critical condition few days ago after
her mother allegedly rolled over onto her while high
has died.
.

Her father, Marco Mejia confirmed on
Facebook. Ventnor police arrested Lisa Scallia, 31,
after officers found 34 bags of heroin and 10
oxycodone pill.
.
According to the police report, Scalia was under the
influence when she rolled on top of the baby,
smothering her. She is being held on $100,000 bail
on charges relating to child endangerment and drugs
.
Marco Mejia revealed the sad news on his Facebook
page on Friday and also disclosed that he had
decided to allow Olaia Marie’s organs to be donated.
"With a heavy heart I would like to inform everyone
that my baby girl , my heart and soul, my lil miracle
baby, has left to be with God... she was pronounced
dead at 8:30 this morning.... we thank u for all the
prayers, love and support I am sure Olaia heard
them.... I have decided to allow my babies organs to
be donated with the hope that she will bring a
miracle to another family....
.
if anyone would like to
see her while she is at the hospital you can call me at
6099925683 or just to give blessings... god bless
everyone even the gossiping people that used this
tragedy to bring excitement into there other wise
dull lives"
.
In a post he shared on Saturday along with a photo of
Lisa cradling baby Olaia, Marco said that Lisa made a
big mistake but it wasn't deliberate.
"Please everyone remember that Lisa Marie loved
Olaia... she definitely made the biggest mistake
anyone can make but I refuse to believe she did this
horrible act on purpose... no one is in more pain
than me except probably her... if I can forgive her I
know everyone can forgive her... Please pray for her
as well.. Thank you everyone for all the love"
Photos: 8-month-old baby whose mother rolled on top of her while high has died Photos: 8-month-old baby whose mother rolled on top of her while high has died Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.