Jealous Governor: Don't shake my wife. Gov. Adams tells Darey Art Alade.

Who knew Governor Adams Oshiomhole is a jealous
husband…lol
.
Singer Dare Art Alade shared this throwback photo
from his meeting with Edo State Governor
Oshiomhole and his beautiful wife, Iara, along with a
funny recap of their conversation.
.
He wrote;
“To Benin last September just after my
performance, I went to greet Gov Oshiomole who
had invited me to the event held in honor of
Solomon Arase the IG of police and our gisting
was too funny! Lemme caption this picture.
.


ADAMS: Darey meet my wife Lara…
.
DAREY: Nice
to meet you (shakes hand)….
.
ADAMS: Come oh
Darey don’t shake her hand too much oh!
.
ARASE:
Excellency leave him…if him over shake I will
shake him up! Police is your friend…we will be
friendly with him…”
.
Hehehehehe Nice one
Jealous Governor: Don't shake my wife. Gov. Adams tells Darey Art Alade. Jealous Governor: Don't shake my wife. Gov. Adams tells Darey Art Alade. Reviewed by masterplannermp on 14:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.