Am Tired Of Explaining To People That She’s My Wife And Not My Mum – Man Who Married Woman 25 Years Older Than Him Cries Out


.

A pensioner says she’s fed up of explaining her
relationship to disapproving strangers after marrying
lover who is 25 years younger.
.
Carole Hills, 70, claims it was love at first sight after
she first met Paul, 45, when he was a 21-year-old
musician and they married two years later.
.
The couple have faced years of strangers sneering
and staring but say they are still madly in love and
their relationship is stronger than ever.
.
Pensioner Carole, from Colchester, Essex, told The
UK Mirror: “I’m tired of telling people I’m his wife
and not his mother.
“People are always making this mistake whenever
they see us together but we’re used to it now after so
many years of it.
We always correct anyone who thinks I’m his mum
because we’re proud of our love and have nothing to
hide.
Am Tired Of Explaining To People That She’s My Wife And Not My Mum – Man Who Married Woman 25 Years Older Than Him Cries Out Am Tired Of Explaining To People That She’s My Wife And Not My Mum – Man Who Married Woman 25 Years Older Than Him Cries Out Reviewed by masterplannermp on 12:51 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.