His Prophesies are coming thru

Late GADDAFI's Prophecies!
.
Terrorism: Evidence Of Its Reality............
.
"I will not go on exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya ,and I will die here. Then it was a dessert and I turned it to a forest where everything can grow.
.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be courteous. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people!
.
They are helping you to fight against me but It will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.
.
My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
.
Before you realise  your ignorance, Terrorists will be hitting you up to your doorstep." - Muamar Gaddafi 

His Prophesies are coming thru His Prophesies are coming thru Reviewed by masterplannermp on 20:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.