Driver caught having s*x with friend's wife says she forced him


A taxi driver was beaten merciless;ly by his
friend after he caught him banging his wife near
their house in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia.
.
According to reports, the taxi driver identified as
Patrick Chanda usually drives his friend's wife to
work on a daily basis.
.
He said he was forced to
have s*x with her because she failed to pay him
for service rendered.
.
His words below;
.
"After taking her for work in the morning, she told
me that she will give me money later in the
afternoon after she comes back from work. I
agreed because that is the nature of our work.
.
She later called me around 7.30pm to pick her up
from Chilanga were she said she had traveled for
work and i agreed".
.
"After picking her up i drove to Lusaka Hellen
Kaunda area were she resides and I demanded
that she pay me my money i have worked for,
Instead she complained that she didn't have
money and told me to sleep with her. I tried to
insist to just give me my money, but she
removed her underwear and squeezed me, It was
at this stage when i got carried away and slept
with her just in my car" he lamented"

Driver caught having s*x with friend's wife says she forced him Driver caught having s*x with
friend's wife says she forced him Reviewed by masterplannermp on 20:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.