A True Love Story: The pregnancy tested our relationship but brought us even closer - Foston and Ajoke



nmkn

Our couple for today, Foston and Ajoke will be getting married very soon and ahead of their big day, they have released their love story and prewedding photos.

The lovebirds who had their introduction in December 2015, are proud parents of a baby boy Kendrick, and the bride-to-be says the pregnancy tested their relationship, but brought them even closer – “we made the choice to keep the baby amidst fire and brimstone from my dad and school & he held my hand through it all”.

kiloooo
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart.

Their Love story:
After exchanging some DMs I agreed to give him my phone number. He was out of the country on holiday at the time,but we had some real nice daily conversations over the phone during his absence. The day he was due to arrive he called & was like I really wanna meet you so I’m gonna come see you straight from the airport!
part two
You are there when I feel sad,
You are there when my mood is bad,
You always support me in life,
You are the only reason why I survive,
Love you!

So we met over drinks and for some reason when he asked me to accompany him to inspect a new house completed in his absence that he was anxious to see that night I agreed; partly because I’m in the construction field but mainly because strangely, I trusted him!
lady4
You understand me,
When I don’t speak a word,
Without you, everything looks blurred,
You are the light of my life,
Without you I can’t survive,
Love you too much my hubby!

lady in black
You gave me everything I wanted. You taught me everything I needed to know. You helped me with everything when I was down. What more can I ask for?

And I was right to, we were supposed to spend mere minutes at the house but we ended up spending the whole night talking, about everything,it was like we had known each other for years, it was magical!


tiio
What is more gorgeous than a Greek god, more handsome than a Hollywood heartthrob and more giving than a millionaire? Answer: You! You are all this and more, my dear husband. I love being with you.




God has given me a wonderful gift, he has made you mine.
I always thank him for this valuable gift in my life.
Love you my honey!

For you my dear husband, I make a prayer that no treachery, jealousy, envy, betrayal, lies or misunderstandings come in between us. This will be God's biggest gift in my life.


Fast forward  two years, I was in my finals and we were pregnant – we made the choice to keep the baby amidst fire and brimstone from my dad and school & he held my hand through it all.
Joy!
 
bl
Foston, Ajoke and Kendrick!

I love this man so much it’s ridiculous! He is my best friend. An answer to a prayer I never even knew I said. 
kjb
Dad, momma and little Kendrick
“Despite all of the troubles and problems of day-to-day existence, life is perfect for us. You have made my entire life into a fairytale-like existence.”

He is not the most romantic guy in the world, but he tries and puts in a daily effort to make me happy and make our relationship better than it was the day before, and for this reason I know I’m marrying the right person.

colorful
The Utomis
       We cant't wait to feature their glam wedding coming up soon!
A True Love Story: The pregnancy tested our relationship but brought us even closer - Foston and Ajoke A True Love Story: The pregnancy tested our relationship but brought us even closer - Foston and Ajoke Reviewed by masterplannermp on 17:45 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to Dr.AGBAZARA for hearing and responding to my work for my marriage to be restored and perfected by His great power. I await His perfect timing to reveal His great works. I have been told to Expect my Joy` and I do! today my Husband came back to me with the power of Dr.AGBAZARA SPELL TEMPLE. Here is he`s email address if you are having problems in your relationship or marriage: agbazara@gmail.com OR call +2348104102662


Powered by Blogger.