He really needs to get me pregnant before Marraige or else......!!


.
A friend just called me to seek for my advice on this
matter.

 Hewent to see his fiancee's parents to pick d date for
their introduction and he was shocked when d man started
giving some rules.


 He told my friend that his daughter must
be pregnant before wedding and that d wedding must be
done three weeks after introduction.


 This dude is not bowyant enough financially to marry immediately
 after introduction. Since last week, d guy has been confused about the
 kind of family he wants to marry from cos he couldn't understand why
a father would request dat his daughter get pregnant before
marriage.


 I advice him to tell his mum(his dad is late) to
investigate the family whether they are diabolical/fetish or not but
He doesn't want to tell her cos he knows d mother does not like
to hear things like that, being a born again christian.

Meanwhile, my friend said he loves this girl so much. Pls what can he
do?
He really needs to get me pregnant before Marraige or else......!! He really needs to get me pregnant before Marraige or else......!! Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.