as it was with my backside, so it is with.........

Bros, Quickly Read am make I Delete am before All Dis my Sharp sharp Babes go come online.
.
1. My brother, you know those ladies that apply too
much make up to their face and use about 2 bucket
of paint to paint their nails???.... They are thesame
type of girls that always puts too much salt in their
cooking.
.
2. Brother mi, if she cooks ogbono soup with tomato
inside..... Run for your life, she fit poison you
.
3. Bros, you know those type of girls that anytime
they come visiting, they ask for coca-cola???..... They
are the ones that have committed abortions the
more.
.
4. If she adds water while frying egg or cooking
salad...... She is capable of murder, trust me.
.
5. If she reads instructions before cooking indomie,
or washes the indomie noodle before cooking it......
For the sake of your stomach and unborn children,
runaway
.
6. If she uses her teeth to open a bottle drink.......
Hmmmmm, do I still need to tell you to run??
.
7. If she can use her bare hands to kill a cockroach.....
I swear your life is in danger.
.
8. If she can finish 2 packet of chivita or 5-alive on
her first visit..... Bro, she's from the underworld,
she's not of this world.
.
9. If she can finish 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes....
My brother, he that is in her is mightier than 5,000
people
.
10. If she can cut more than 5 onions without her
shedding tears or her eyes turning red and watery.....
Brotherly, stay away, she won't even cry at your
burial service.
.
A word is enough for the wise.
.
You wanna thank me? Nah, don't mention, afterall
what are friends for??
.
Hope ur day is going fine?
as it was with my backside, so it is with......... as it was with my backside, so it is with......... Reviewed by masterplannermp on 17:51 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.