Wolves Now In Nollywood? How Actress Bit Off Chunk Of Colleague’s Thigh On Set Over Minor Argument

This story is shocking and almost unbelievable at the
same time. How any adult will result to this level of
physical assault is just beyond my comprehension,
especially over a small argument.
 

This happened on Friday 12th, around 11:30pm, on
the set of Behind a Smile in Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.
According to the victim Princess Chineke, a large
chunk of her flesh around the thigh was bitten off by
her Colleague Chrystabel Goddy following an
altercation between the two actresses.
 

Princess Chineke narrates her ordeal as follows:
 

“I came in late to camp, the hotel rooms were full
so I was asked to share room with her. Few nights
she stayed in, she was always making mid night
calls. So I asked her to go out of the room or make
the calls in the toilet with the doors locked.
 

The other night she made calls at 1am putting the
caller on speaker. Hearing a male voice from
sleep, I woke up thinking a guy was in the room
only to discover it was was her putting her caller
on speaker. I complained to the management they
said they will get another room for me but there
was no room after yesterday’s shoot. .
 

Told her she is disturbing, she insulted me so we
exchanged words. I ended up sleeping on set the
next day. When I got back to the hotel, I had my
bath, laid down on the bed she said she wanted
my space. She called the pm (project manager)
saying they should throw me out. I’m not
supposed to be in the project and the hotel.
 

I said the way she was brought in, I came in as
well. She insulted my family, I told her she has no
right to decide who is in a job or not its not her
fathers job! She bounced on my lap with her
teeth. She hit me in their front before I could hit
back, the men came in separated us. .
 

She said check your leg see what I did to you? I
didn’t feel the pain untill I went to pee I saw she
ripped my washed pants in the bathroom. I pulled
the pyjamas and saw a chunk of my flesh out.
Showed it to every one who ran to the room. The
management took me to another hotel, then
hospital to make sure I was properly treated.
 

Her name is Chrystabel Goddy. I am still in the
hospital with stitches and my wound still
bleeding.”
Wolves Now In Nollywood? How Actress Bit Off Chunk Of Colleague’s Thigh On Set Over Minor Argument Wolves Now In Nollywood? How Actress Bit Off Chunk Of Colleague’s Thigh On Set Over Minor Argument Reviewed by masterplannermp on 19:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.