Aww! This beautiful inter racial couple marked their first wedding anniversary on valentine's day (14 photos)


wole and rosa10
A Nigerian guy, Wole Odeleye and his European wife, Rose marked their first wedding anniversary last Sunday (Valentines’ day) and he joyfully shared 14 of their best photos of them with us!

365 days have gone by quickly Since the day we tied the knot. We’ve come a long way since we choose to become one.Happy moments, sad times, nasty fights and crazy misunderstandings we’ve been through it all. Even though I have a million imperfections, you’ve always made me feel perfect. Even though I have a thousand flaws, you have always made me feel flawless. Even though I’ve made hundreds of mistakes, you have always made me feel as if I am the best. No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do.Thank you for treating me special on the days that are not our anniversary.Today is not just Our anniversary
It’s a celebration of the bond Between you and me.With you It doesn’t take me a long time to discover that a beautiful wife with a beautiful heart equals a beautiful life. You are the Good in my Good Morning, Happy in my Happy Valentine and Love in my I Love You. Happy Wedding anniversary to the woman who is the essence of my life. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND VALENTINE’s DAY TO US.
 Wole says!
wale and rosa11
wole and rosa
wole and rosa2
wole and rosa3
wole and rosa4
wole and rosa5
wole and rosa6
wole and rosa7
wole and rosa8
wole and rosa9

wole and rosa11
wole and rosa12
wole and rosa13
Aww! This beautiful inter racial couple marked their first wedding anniversary on valentine's day (14 photos) Aww! This beautiful inter racial couple marked their first wedding anniversary on valentine's day (14 photos) Reviewed by masterplannermp on 11:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.