Psquare's Peter Okoye spills more secrets after twin brother Paul threw a shade at him!



Peter Okoye is still talking!

In a series of tweets this evening, he wrote:
"I have come to you several times to resolve issues between us and with some family and friends but what happen? #whereYouBelong. On the 4th of Jan dis yr I came to you and told your friend to excuse us I need to talk to you and u insisted that your friend must be around.

2013 I told Jude his no longer needed as our manager he agrees only for u to come to me that if he is not our manager then we should split! Where you belong because you both where doing business behind me? And I get to find out?

Teampsquare pls help me ask my twin why he insisted that everything we own must be shared equally with Jude . Otherwise Psquare should split. Teampsquare ask my twin brother why today him and Jude owns squareville. And if that didn't happen Psquare would have bin over 4yrs ago.

My bro I will still stand and fight for you because you and I started this journey b4 Jude came onboard as our manager. Fans and friends I totally agree with you that we are grown ass men that we shouldn't be doin this. But you guys deserve to Knw the truth.

I setup pclassic records 3 and half yrs ago. Was in the studio with @cynthiamorgan1 working with her and u told her to excuse us. You then said you heard I wanted to sign her. And then ask what will pple be looking at Jude as if I sign an artiste.

3day later @cynthiamorgan1 returned my contract and said jude said me trying to sign her on a different label is becoming a problem. But after 2 weeks she signed with Jude.... My brother think am. But let's not go deep.... I still stand my ground. He is fired.

Am still on the hashtag #NoBeByForce. Legal or no legal. We don't owe him.. We don't even have a contract with him. So it's all good. #NoBeByForce. I choose to be the good,bad and the ugly of p2. Say what ever you want to say. Need to save my second half. Period #NoBeByForce.".....
Psquare's Peter Okoye spills more secrets after twin brother Paul threw a shade at him! Psquare's Peter Okoye spills more secrets after twin brother Paul threw a shade at him! Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.