Photos: Woman celebrates being cancer free...


Zoleka Mandela has beaten breast cancer and she is celebrating. She was diagnosed with breast cancer four years ago and had a double mastectomy. Shared her inspiring story on Instagram today.
"Can you believe that this year marks 4yrs since I was diagnosed with breast cancer? I had both my breasts removed (bilateral mastectomy) with immediate reconstruction. I had just had my breast tissue expanders replaced with breast implants in this picture and the, "Louis Vuitton," bag I'm carrying as the nurses call it -

...is where the drainage happens, the tubes were stitched into my incisions. Don't get me started on how painful it was when they had to removed them, I cried bucket loads but that's okay because no plant grows without water! �� to be honest, I've always wanted bigger breasts but not this way! I didn't even get the size I wanted, it was tough trying to explain my, "Boob to Booty Ratio," to my plastic surgeon - the breasts must match my BIG booty so I resemble the letter, "S," when I stand at a angle �� Anyway, I still haven't gotten my nipples as yet even 4yrs later ... I don't miss them but maybe I should buy fake ones I'll wear for a week to see if it really makes a difference in my life? �� I'm cancer free and I'm celebrating that by trying to play a more positive role in the lives of those living with cancer, that matters more to me than nipples and bigger breasts! #BreastCancerSurvivor #BilateralMastectomy
Photos: Woman celebrates being cancer free... Photos: Woman celebrates being cancer free... Reviewed by masterplannermp on 11:01 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.