Dr. Oria writes, as ZIZIE Celebrates her Birthday today

This is Zizie,
She is my only sister,


She never allowed mom to have another girl after
her, just bc she wanted all of my love.
She is my 3rd lover,
She was 2nd after mom for more than 3 decades
until there was a love coup that brought in my sugar
as the 1st.
She is so beautiful,

Her beauty set a standard in my heart and made it
very difficult for me to settle with any woman until I
met my charming Queen who broke the standard. lol
She is too brilliant,

She made me appear very dull while we were
growing up bc of her excellent performance in
school. Imagine that she is senior to me directly but I
could only gain admission into pre degree while she
was done with her youth service. ‪#‎Hmmm‬#
She is cunning,

I was tired of school during my year 4 and I
announced to the house that I wanted to drop out
and be a full time footballer.

When she saw that mom and dad were confused, she
cunningly ask me to pls continue with school that she
will be paying me a certain amount of money
monthly till I graduate.

I mumuciously agreed, then she paid just once and
never paid again till today#SMH

I can go on and on to write about this icon of wisdom,
symbol of beauty, the pride of womanhood,
international figure of truth, a greatly admired
ideogram, my teacher in writing, the mother of a
handsome dude(Ose), the wife of general Bobby of
Ireland and the daughter of Samanja.

Join me as I celebrate this champion on her birthday,
hip! hip!! hip!!!.....

Happy birthday my love

courtesy , Dr. Oria
Dr. Oria writes, as ZIZIE Celebrates her Birthday today Dr. Oria writes, as ZIZIE Celebrates her Birthday today Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:08 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Sylvia Enaiho said...

My darling brother, you are simply the best. Thank you for this honour. I love you loads.

Powered by Blogger.