YOU Beta believe, cus its Cossy Orjiakor,

Cossy Orjiakor, is that you? (photo)

The picture was taken on the set of a movie in Festac yesterday June 15th. She shared it on her IG.. we've never seen her look like this before...bold of her to share this on social media. Lovely! See what she wrote after the cut...


"Rounded up.. The REFORMER.. Working for Mr Zeb Ejiro and having Mr Keppy and Ms Bukky help me out with my expressions have opened up more acting opportunity now am shooting back to back.... Haha shooting right now in festac 😁... My face thou... Evidence of partying all night without sleep..... Age me so fast.. It's like a mirror.. Whatever I feel inside shows outside. 😡
YOU Beta believe, cus its Cossy Orjiakor, YOU Beta believe, cus its Cossy Orjiakor, Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:02 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.