‘I come, I came and I concer’ – Female student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic says after her final year exams

According to a female student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo in Ondo state who just finished her final year exams;Rufus Giwa
Three years don waka
I come I came and I concer
Thank to God almighty for his care, protection guidance, love and kindness on me. My first appreciation goes to my parents (Mr and Mrs Akinsanoye) and another appreciation goes to my one and only husband ( Mr Bamidele okpala Stanley) for his care and support financially may God almighty continue to bless u.
Carryover is not my portion in Jesus name Amen.
#Amablessedchild #
#jaybekay nooni#
‘I come, I came and I concer’ – Female student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic says after her final year exams ‘I come, I came and I concer’ – Female student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic says after her final year exams Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.