Don Jazzy is impotent - QUEEN DINA

Queen Dina Ikoma raised eyebrows yesterday when she went on a rant on her Facebook page alleging that:
Don Jazzy is impotent. After several hot unprotected sex with him I still can’t get pregnant. No wonder he refused to marry. He’s infertile.
This morning, she has recanted her statement saying she was misunderstood.
I wasn’t actually refering to his sex life. Maybe Media misunderstood me. I never had sex with him before. We were just friends in social media. So he promised to assist me in my career.
We chatted that night letter I wasn’t able to chat with him again. I became very eager . So letter I wanted to write ‘ Don Jazzy is important’ but my smart phones autocorrect changed the spelling to something else and therefore causing the media misinterprete my statement.
.
I have never one day said that we had sex or talked about pregnancy. Please media should stop spreading the rumour about me.
Don Jazzy is impotent - QUEEN DINA Don Jazzy is impotent - QUEEN DINA Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.