Reasons Aisha sued Fayose

'Why I sued Fayose' - Aisha
Buhari
Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari, who is
currently in the US, says she decided to sue Ekiti
state governor, Ayo Fayose because he was
always insulting her and making false allegations
against her. Aisha said this in an interview with
Hausa service of the Voice of America yesterday
August 5th.
.
“At the time, he was not the only one
insulting us, but people felt that it was just
campaign. After the election, which we
won and they lost, everyone else moved
on except him and he extended his insults
to me. I did not run for president.

.
I am a married woman and I have never
called his name. I never knew him. But as
governor and chief executive, he kept
insulting and raising false allegations
against me, I have to respond and I
decided to go to court. He made
allegations over what he said I did here in
the US, even though I have never met the
people he mentioned.”she said
Aisha Buhari on July 20th filed a lawsuit against
Fayose over his claim that she was involved in
the Halliburton corruption scandal.
.
Fayose had in
a statement he released in June alleged that
Aisha Buhari was the “Aisha Buhari” named in a
U.S. court document, alleged to have been
involved in a bribery case involving a former U.S.
lawmaker, Williams Jefferson
Reasons Aisha sued Fayose Reasons Aisha sued Fayose Reviewed by masterplannermp on 07:13 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.