Dis man brought out Ten million Naira cash

I was eating and enjoyn my mineral drink
yesterday p.m @2:45 in a Restaurant; a
man
entered the restaurant wit a brief case. I guess he
is a big politician becos his dressing and pot belly
portrays it. He walked and sat down as
everybody looked at him.
.
Suddenly a woman came to him and started
crying. The woman knelt down and told him dat
her children and her wan die of hunger since her
husband died. This man opened the brief case and
gave dis woman five hundred thousand naira. D
woman jumped up and left d scene in happiness. I
was still watchn wen anoda man started crying and
came to him.
.
He knelt down and beggged him dat he needed
money to establish a bizness. This man brought
out ten million naira cheque and gave this man.
.
This time, i started murmuring and practicing on
the lie i will blow to have my own national cake. I
started crying and came to the man. .
.
Immediately i knelt down, I heard
"cut!! Cut!! Cut!!". I turned and saw the director of
the movie.
.
He laughed and said "ol boi na movie we dey
shoot here" oo.
.
Hahahahahah shame wan kill me. Chaii!!
.
Economy no go kill person.

Dis man brought out Ten million Naira cash Dis man brought out Ten million Naira cash Reviewed by masterplannermp on 09:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.