join me as i show u

Lately, I have been making a RESEARCH on
REASONS WHY WOMEN FIND IT HARD TO FIND THE
MAN OF THEIR DREAMS
Join me as I show you my discovery:
.
1. The Nice men are Ugly
2. The Handsome Men are not nice.
3. The Handsome and Nice Men are Gay.
4. Handsome, Nice and Heterosexual Men
are
married.
5. The Men who are not too Handsome
but
Nice have no Money
.
6. The Men who are not Handsome but
Nice
and have money think that Ladies are
after
their Money.
7. The Handsome and Nice Men without
Money are after Ladies Money.
8. The Men who are Handsome, have
some
Money and always calls Ladies beautiful,
Sexy
are Cheats. They go for anything under
the
skirt, they cheat lots.
.
9. The Men who are Handsome, Nice,
Heterosexual, also have some Money and
don't cheat are Shy. They never make the
first move.
10. Men who never make the first move,
automatic loss interest in women when
they
take the initiative.
Did I lie? Ladies
join me as i show u join me as i show u Reviewed by masterplannermp on 06:24 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.