Ayiri Emami Clears The Air On Majek Fashek,Says He Is No Longer With Me


Billionaire and socialite Ayiri Emami has spoken about his relationship with troubled musician, Majek Fashek saying though he loves the artiste, but he is no longer under his care.

Ayiri  who is believed by many to be taken care of the musician till now said, he actually got compassion for Majek when he heard his story and placed him at a rehab home in Abuja.

I wanted him to relax in warri for sometime after his rehabilitation, but against my wish and that of the doctors he left the rehab home, went back to Lagos and started doing music. Everything he needed was provided for him. He wanted to be signed onto my record label but i told him no, so people won’t say that was why i picked him up to help him, but I assured him I will get him a good record label and a manager who would take care of him, but soon after that he went to Lagos the minute I left Nigeria for a short trip. I even wanted to buy him a car, do many things for him. As i speak he is no longer under my care, the billionaire explained.
Ayiri Emami Clears The Air On Majek Fashek,Says He Is No Longer With Me Ayiri Emami Clears The Air On Majek Fashek,Says He Is No Longer With Me Reviewed by masterplannermp on 13:43 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.