Mum has sex while in labour & experiences 'best orgasm of my life' while giving birth to her son

A woman Sangeeta Freeman claims she had 'orgasmic birth' while giving birth to her son and claimed it was the 'best orgasm of her life' as she moaned "Yes, yes, yes!" as surges of pleasure shot through her just moments before her newborn arrived.
Orgasmic birth can be defined as a pleasurable experience of intense pleasure experienced by a small percentage of women during child birth. 
 
"During my contractions, I was thinking 'I want more of this' and it would be wonderful for it to go on as long as possible," 42 year old Sangeeta said.
"I didn't want one of these quick labours," she said. "I wanted one I would remember. And it was definitely that.
"It was like I was on a high, but so much better than any orgasm I had ever had."
When Sangeeta became pregnant 16 years ago, she says she did not plan to experience a climax while going through labour, according to her the feelings are as sweet and intense as that felt during sex.
"I was so happy when I discovered I was pregnant, I knew something really extraordinary was taking place inside my body, and I wanted to understand it on every level and make the most of the experience," she explained.
Two days before her due date in November 1999, Sangeeta started to go into what would be a 27-hour labour, but unlike other women, Sangeeta enjoyed her contractions so much, rather than feel pain or agony as her partner put his sexual organ into hers..
"Although there wasn't much space inside me, it was just about manageable, and very pleasurable indeed," she said.
"The love I felt for my partner felt truly profound and deep."
"I felt like I was opening up and there was no stopping it, it was absolutely incredible," she said.
"It was painful, but at the same time there were surges which were totally sensual.
"It felt like pleasure and pain merged into one. I couldn't say which was stronger - pleasure or pain.
"Then from out of nowhere I began shouting "Yes, yes, yes!".
"It felt like the best feeling in the world, a powerful and primal feeling that felt exhilarating and deeply significant, far more pleasurable than just an orgasm."
Source : Mirror UK
Mum has sex while in labour & experiences 'best orgasm of my life' while giving birth to her son Mum has sex while in labour & experiences 'best orgasm of my life' while giving birth to her son Reviewed by masterplannermp on 17:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.