Please Help: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep (A MUST SEE)

My elder sister doesn't sleep, she goes to work by
8am but wakes up by 3 am (we are not in lagos dat
she has to wake up early to beat traffic) the problem
is when she is awake, every other person in the
house must wake up willingly or forcefully.


 Not that
we have a lot of work to do in the house but she just
want you to be busy @ all times. She sleep late @
night and wake up early.

Today she
woke up by 2am and her noise won't let
me sleep. I finally got up by 4am (come and see my
sister's face).

 I was forced to start moving around
looking for smtin to do. I'm not actually a fat gal but
now, I'm becoming skinny due to lack of rest.


 When I
complain, she says I'm too lazy. What should I do?
Please Help: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep (A MUST SEE) Please Help: She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep (A MUST SEE) Reviewed by masterplannermp on 13:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.