I Want Divorce, Otherwise My Wife Will Kill Me

A Delta State based businessman has dragged his
wife before an Asaba High Court, seeking divorce
over acts of allegedly sleeping around with men and
fighting her husband without shame.
 

While testifying at the court, the husband said that

“my wife wants to kill me, she fights me every day,
and she is a harlot. I can no more continue with the
marriage for the above reasons and even more."

The man told the court that because of her sleeping
around with other men, he is banned by his tradition
to eat her food and she should not even touch his
clothes.
 

The angry husband revealed that he married the lady
after the death of his first wife and that he re-
married so that his present wife will help bring up his
four children that he had with his late wife.
 

His words: “I married my wife in 1998 and did the church wedding at Catholic Church of Assumption,
Zappa, in Asaba. Since then, we have two children; a
boy and a girl, but this woman always threatens to kill
me, she fights me at every chance... She vowed that
she must kill me and she sent all my children
packing, I cannot continue with the marriage.
 

“It came to a climax on January 17, 2016, when she
took something and hit my head in an attempt to kill
me, so that I would not be able to pursue the divorce
case in court, but thank God, her mission did not
come to reality as I overcame her plan.
 

“She is a harlot... I cannot eat her food again
because she is a harlot. It is against my tradition
and I want the marriage dissolved before she kills
me.”
 

As usual with such women, when the judge asked her
about the issues raised by the husband, she denied
and asked, “what will make me to fight or attempt to
kill my husband? We stay in the same house, sleep on
the same bed, I am taking good care of him, but I
don’t know what is wrong."
 

The judge has adjourned the case to February 17,
2016, for judgement.
I Want Divorce, Otherwise My Wife Will Kill Me I Want Divorce, Otherwise My Wife Will Kill Me Reviewed by masterplannermp on 18:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.