Photo: Man arrested for killing his stepmother 's boyfriend in Calabar

41-year old King Akpanke pictured above, has been
arrested by officers of the Cross Rivers state police
command for murdering his step-mother’s lover.

King who was paraded before newsmen at the state
police command headquarters in Calabar yesterday
February 10th, said he had on several occasions
warned the deceased from coming to his late father’s
house to have sexual intercourse with his step-
mother.

“On that fateful day when we fought, he came
to my house around 9 o’clock, he abused me
and nobody was there in the house. The house
belongs to my late father and I am the third
son of my father. 


I was the only person in the
house so when he started abusing me we
fought, he brought a stick to hit me but I went
inside and brought a knife and stabbed him on
the head. So it was later discovered that he is
dead. I am very sorry because it was a
mistake. 


The young man was having constant
sexual intercourse with

my late father’s wife. I
warned him several times to stay off the
house which belongs to my father but he
refused he always comes there to have sex
with her.

 He has been calling me all sorts of
names like armed robber. He had always
planned to kill me”he said
Photo: Man arrested for killing his stepmother 's boyfriend in Calabar Photo: Man arrested for killing his stepmother 's boyfriend in Calabar Reviewed by masterplannermp on 09:54 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.