Baffling lies Nigerian girls tell

I thought I should compile this list for those boys
who are new to the game. Feel free to add whatever
i missed out. Let’s go;


I don’t even like make-up


To be honest, my heart pours out to
the male
populace. The way and the method make-up has
evolved is unimaginable. You will see someone go
inside a room this minute and see another person
walk out, have you seen those make overs on
Instagram? Some girls will even claim nude make-up,
watch out for those girls, they are more guilty. Well,
do not blame the players. Boys like light-skinned
perfect face and perfect body girls. Hence…


I am Miss Independent, I never ask for money


Women naturally like to collect, true some do not ask
but it doesn’t mean they will not collect. Even when a
girl knows fully well she has more than her giver,
that does not really stop her. Well, I will play
advocate here – since the men think it is okay for
there to be payment gap, let the collection continue.


I never visit boys


Why you always lying??? In fact girls like to do that. I
strongly feel they say this just to appear holier than
the next girl. However, due to boys judgmental
spirit, we rather just tell you what is pleasant in your
ear.


Fast food is not my thing


Yes, most girls say this just to sound homely and
decent (whatever that means). They say ‘I prefer
home cooked meals to fast food’. But deep down,
what they are trying to say is-they prefer exotic
restaurants! So be sure to figure out what your girl is
actually saying.


I do not like sex


When their man complains about not having enough
hits from them, their response is usually that they do
not like sex and they only do it with him to make him
feel loved. When in the actual sense, they do it when
they are forced to or yes, when they are horny.


I have never double dated, and never will


Again, why you always lying?? Some how telling the
truth about this down plays you in front of a boy. So
in order to play safe and not look randy, they’d rather
keep lying about their double secret life as long as
they can. Girls at some point date two people at a
time. Whether you are leaving one next week… it is
what we are talking about.


I never talk to strangers or even reply messages
from them


Forgive me, I am short of words here. Is everyone
not a stranger at one point or the other. Am a girl oh,
but I am tired of this territory marked female. And
the funniest part is 98.9% of people that say this just
say it because they think it looks responsible. Smh


I do not bleach


First and foremost, let us air this out- 90% of girls in
Lagos are fair in a way. Be it yellow, green, red and
mixed, they do not care as long as their men like it.
Please why do girls give themselves these funny
names; Lushbarbie, Pinkyfairy, RoseyAngel,
LovelyAngel etc I just made these names up but I can
bet there are girls somewhere that call themselves
these. The annoying part is when they lie over the
obvious bleached skin! But why?


I can cook anything but I am not just in the mood


In some girls’ mind when they say they can cook the
boy will like them x2 (Stop wasting your lies, you will
soon get to your limit). Some girls cannot cook to
save their life but they would say they know how to
just to again, look good.


Some of these girls will burn indomie. Keep a fire
extinguisher close by.
Baffling lies Nigerian girls tell Baffling lies Nigerian girls tell Reviewed by masterplannermp on 13:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.