Check my inbox

In every GIRL'S INBOX, there's this;



Guy: Hey, Is that you on the profile pic? You look
pretty.

Guy: Hey beautiful, just wanted to tell you that have
a wonderful day.

Guy: Hey, gorgeous hope you had a good day I was
thinking about you all day.

Guy: Hey, sexy just wanted to say goodnight & sweet
dreams.

Guy: Hey, just wanted to say hello. Hmu when you're
free.

Guy: How is that other guy that always tags you and
even comments all the time on your posts?

Guy: I wanna talk to you. Can we talk please?

Guy: Can we talk?

Guy: Can I have your mobile number. This is mine
07….

Guy: Hello?

Guy: Are you married?

Guy: Where do you stay?

Guy: When do you tend to be free?

Guy: Don’t pretend that you don’t know what I am
saying. I said I love you.

Guy: I know you're reading my messages I can see it.

Guy: Why don’t you reply my messages???

Guy: Alright, fuck you then fucking stuck up bitch you
ain't that good looking anyways hoe.

TRUE OR FALSE?
Check my inbox Check my inbox Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:19 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.