Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart – Uti Nwachukwu

Big Brother 2005 winner and popular media
personality, Uti Nwachukwu has opened up on being
heartbroken. In a chat with Ayo Onikoyi of Vanguard,
he said
.
“Of course who hasn’t?“And I have had my heart
broken too. We all break people’s hearts
please.Let’s leave that one. They have broken my
heart, they have crushed it. I have broken heart
and my heart has been broken. especially when I was young in my late 20’s.Right now, I am trying
to allow myself to be loved. The last girl that was
on my case said something to me:
.
’Uti allow
somebody to love you’ and I guess I did.”

Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart – Uti Nwachukwu Ladies Have Broken And Crushed My Heart – Uti Nwachukwu Reviewed by masterplannermp on 08:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.