Your KIDS will have sex and smartly act like nothing happened, if u dont follow these RULES

I was only sixteen and I couldn't stop thinking about him. Each time he walked me down to the library, my love for him grew stronger and deeper. There were times I felt like being in his arms.
She's beautiful! I can't help it. I just want her to be mine. I wish someone understands how I feel about her. Each day I don't see her in school, I get so sad. Just seeing her during biology classes gladdens my heart. I feel like asking her out.
.
DON'T EVEN PRETEND AS IF YOU NEVER HAD THIS TYPE OF FEELING FOR SOMEONE AS A TEENAGER.
(I bet 90% of you fell in love as a teenager)
.
Why did I feel like talking about this today? I just can't explain the irresistible urge I had to pen this here. I have a feeling that someone needs to read this for the sake of the generation yet unborn.
Let's start with you,
I know you liked someone of the opposite sex back then but were you ever free to say to your mum,
"mum, I am falling in love with a guy in my class, I don't know why but the feeling is so strong"
Or
"Dad, there is this girl in my class that I like, I can't stop thinking about her"
.
HELL NO!
.

Only few African kids have that privilege because in this part of the world, we consider it an abomination for a girl of 16 to love someone. Unfortunately, we do not know that falling in love is not the abomination but going beyond limits is the abomination. How then, can you guide your daughter or son through that delicate part of their lives when you don't even understand how they feel?
.
Back to you again,
Those days, how did you feel when you were in love and neither dad nor mum understood but all they did was yell at you for having a "D" in an exam? Of course, you must have felt like a bad person who isn't brilliant.
Parents keep screaming at their kids for having average results when they never deemed it fit to follow up their emotional, psychological and social life. Those kids have feelings too.
.
 They go through a lot in school but you may not know because you have never bothered to ask. How do you explain a brilliant child who suddenly fails an exam? Something went wrong and you need to find out before screaming.
The truth be told, let's stop all these backward mentality of trying to hide important matters like this. We need a new kind of wisdom to raise the generation yet unborn.
.
You see, as long as you had this love feeling for the opposite sex as a teenager, don't expect your teenage girl/boy not to. In case you don't know, it is during adolescence that the strongest feelings come. When the girls are beginning to develop wide hips and the guys are beginning to grow beards, they begin to find each other attractive.
.
Now, I'm fully aware that parents want the best for their kids, that's why they yell at them to be good but that is not the right method to raise a good child. You need to connect with their emotional needs first before you get their heart and ears to listen to any advice you have for them. This also takes the grace of God and that's why I see parenting as a very huge task. It is not a child's play!
.

Having said all these, what is the best way to help your teenager build a sex-free life?
First of all, be very raw with them. Don't try to hide anything from them because they will still hear that thing you are trying to hide outside. The bad thing is that they will get the wrong information. Therefore, you need to feed them with the right information at home.
.

You don't have to scream at them when they say hi to the opposite sex. Let tImage may contain: one or more people and people standinghem know that it is not wrong to say hi to the opposite sex but there should be boundaries/limits. Don't stop there. Teach them practically how to set those boundaries and what to expect.
.

One secret you need to know is that when your kids find security in you, they will open out and tell you everything they feel. Some parents don't even know their kids' heart because they keep screaming rules and regulations all the time.
.

"Hey, if a man touches you, you will get pregnant. If I catch you with any man, you are in soup"
"So you want to impregnate someone's daughter? Not in this house! You are finished!"
These type of words will scare them away from you. As a matter of fact, they will have sex and smartly act like nothing happened; you won't even know. They will pretend to be good when you are around but once you leave, they will have fun.
.

Talk to your son in a friendly way instead. Let him know the responsibilities that come with getting a woman pregnant. Make him understand the need to wait till he is a man before chasing a woman. Let him know that it is natural to fall in love at that age but it is not the right time to explore those feelings.
Talk to your teenage girl. Tell her about that guy who asked you out when you were her age. Talk to her about the guy you fell in love with and how you handled the pressure. Just make her feel comfortable about sharing anything with you.
.
 Teach her about self-esteem and self-respect. With love, coach her about how to set moral standards as a woman and how to set boundaries with the opposite sex.
Your KIDS will have sex and smartly act like nothing happened, if u dont follow these RULES Your KIDS will have sex and smartly act like nothing happened, if u dont follow these RULES Reviewed by masterplannermp on 08:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.