WHAT A MAN CALLS REAL BEAUTY


 .
One of the things that damages a woman's self esteem is how she looks. Every woman wants to be beautiful and attractive to a man. No woman likes to be seen as ugly. Women enjoy being admired by men and being considered hot, sexually desirable, wanted, needed, valued and esteemed -even the most spiritual of a woman! Being chased by a man is every woman's dream, we love to get a man's attention. But what is beauty to a man?
.
 My husband has taught me several times, that real beauty to a man goes beyond the body shape. You can have the curviest body on earth, if you are not his real bone and flesh, I mean his real wife made from heaven, he will eventually find you unattractive.
He also said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no single definition of beauty. What a man considers beautiful might be seen by another man as ugly.
For instance, some men are crazy about dark skinned women while some go gaga for a very light complexioned woman, it's personal preference.
.
 Above all, he said character is real beauty. I'm a woman who spot beauty in everything. One woman couldn't hide her feelings and blurted, "you always see something to admire about everybody...", I simply smiled. Whenever I set my eyes on anybody, I notice something beautiful or different about them first and compliment on it. It may be the teeth, hair, eyes, nose, lips, height, complexion or dress sense, no one is ugly to me! Everyone is handsome or beautiful. That apart, there are exceptionally beautiful women and I can't keep my mouth shut when I see them.

.
 My husband is my best friend, he is the closest I talk to so when I see one, I'd call his attention and exclaim! "Ade mi, look at that woman, isn't she so hot?" My husband may not look up (he is a busy man, either thinking, reading or medidating, he doesn't have a wandering or idle mind). I
would call his attention again and he may say,"hmmm? Who?" That may get me angry, "who? That woman. Don't you see she's so curvy, has a baby face and a skin that makes one think of an Egyptian sex goddess!" He would still look around, tell me he didn't see any beautiful woman and continue his work and If I'm lucky he sees the person, he may nod dryly and and face his business. One day, I got so perplexed and blurted, "honey, don't you notice a beautiful woman?" I want him to share my excitement in appreciating real beauty in people. He held my shoulders, looked into my eyes and said,
.
 "I notice
you. You are the most beautiful woman in my world, that's all." How does that made me feel? Don't worry, that is for another day. Eventually, my husband sat me down and taught me what real beauty is to a man.
.
 He said, "Seun, beauty to a man is beyond the shape of a woman or how everybody else sees her. Beauty to a man is character. A woman who is godly, virtuous, gives a man peace, is submissive, respectful and chaste is really beautiful. You can't speak for a man when it comes to recognizing a beautiful woman. Only a man knows what is beautiful to him. It's okay to look good and take good care of your body. Women should endeavour to look good but real beauty goes beyond that. I pity ladies who spend so much on the outside but inside they are so empty. I also pity men who pick women because they have large hips, breasts or whatever not realizing what they really need for a long time in marriage is the woman's character. Your body is ephemeral, it changes with time. The breast will sag, the hips may fall apart but the character will stay forever. Any woman who lack character won't have a lasting marriage. If you don't give a man peace of mind, he will eventually find you unattractive.
.
 That is why you need to marry God's will for your life. When a man picks his own bone and flesh, he will find it easy to love her, cherish her, admire her in and out and everything about her will give him pleasure. I do not struggle to love you, it comes naturally out of my belly. I do not try to admire you, everything about you blows me away. You are an amazing woman with the most beautiful body ever! You are perfectly carved for me and I'm so crazy about you. You are the only one I notice Seun, I'm sorry, I do not know if any other woman is beautiful or ugly, I don't see them."
What more shall I say ladies? As we apply the foundations, the make up and all those stuff that makes us attractive, let us also work on our character.
.
That is real beauty to a man.
WHAT A MAN CALLS REAL BEAUTY WHAT A MAN CALLS REAL BEAUTY Reviewed by masterplannermp on 09:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.