u wont believe what he told me oooooo

here is d story my boo told me and am still laffing

You will never believe what happened to me today. I still can't get over it

. I went to the supermarket to pick something
to eat before an event. As I was walking down the aisle, I noticed this woman starring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front counter to pick
bottled water and gala. As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman right behind me! I tried to show her some
love, so I smiled & said "hi". Then
I went on to get a canned coke.
 

Can u believe the same woman followed me? I was getting a little bit nervous and mad because she was following me
without saying a thing. But I tried to stay friendly, I just said "hi" again. She finally responded and said, "I am sorry for starring but you look just like my
youngest son . We just buried him
two weeks ago" I felt silly for getting mad as I expressed my sympathy to her. She said she was fine as she knows that her
 

Child is with the Lord. She then asked me to do her a favour which I obliged. She said "I'm a bit sad that my child never said goodbye to me before passing
on". She asked me to get in line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye mum" so she could
have some sense of closure.


 Though her request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said
"bye mum". She turned and said
"bye baby boy". When d cashier
calculated my stuff, she said d
total was N18,750. I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a N70 bottled
water, N50 gala and N100
canned coke equals N18,750?
 

She said "your mum said you are
paying for hers too". My mum? I
shouted. That woman is not my
mother ooo!!!. I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was
screaming..."ex cuse me, excuse me!!!". She started running. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door of her car. I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am pulling yours now! You too like gist self.
 

I can see you'
u wont believe what he told me oooooo u wont believe what he told me oooooo Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:35 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.