Gone are the days when my mother told us that ..............

A Mother’s Advise To Her Daughter On Sex And Relationship.
.
My daughter, let me draw your attention to some issues that affects most of your mates in this life. I know that you’re mature enough and would consider having a relationship soon.. But before you do so, lend me your ears so that “Had I know” would not be your tale in life.
Remember, the legacy I’ve always laid for you..
.
1. Gone are the days when my mother told us that anyman that touches us would make us pregnant, but today, if a man have sex with you, you’ll be pregnant.The touching my mother meant in our own time was anidiomatic expression and we’re not curious to know what it meant. But in your age, civilization has over turned the whole thing. If a man have sex with you, the insertion of his sex organ into yours, you’ll get pregnant.. Don’t get pregnant to a man that would tell you to abort your pregnancy or tell you to remove that thing, get pregnant at the right time to a man who would be happy to make you pregnant in marriage and not before it..
.

2. Don’t equate love with sex, they’re two different things. Many of your mates usually think love and sex are the same thing. Let me simply tell you: love is when a man makes your life better and he’s committed to your well being.. It is not love when he wants sex from you or call you out at night and be touching your body. It’s not love when he beats or yell at you. And a man that does not love God cannot love you better. See, your father did not undress me until our wedding night.. And you know what sex is now. Let me not repeat myself again..
.

3. Don’t have sex when you’d be ashamed of yourself or regret ever doing it.The Bible says there’s time for everything in life. If you have sex when you’re not married, you can’t be proud of yourself and it’s regrettable. Don’t do what you can’t be proud of.. You are reading this write up from relationships and daring page and just know that sex is great but wait till the right time when you’re notgoing to regret doing it. You know the pride of your husband aside the good values we raised you with is to meet you as a complete woman.
Gone are the days when my mother told us that .............. Gone are the days when my mother told us that .............. Reviewed by masterplannermp on 13:35 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.