The Okoye family celebrates Paul Okoye’s son, Andre as he turns a year older (Read all their heartfelt messages)


Paul Okoye of Psquare’s son, Andre turned a year older today, Sunday, April 10, and both his parents wrote some really cute message to celebrate their little king.
Among those who wished him a happy birthday are his mother, Anita Okoye who wrote him a lenghty message, and his uncles, Peter Okoye Jude Engees. 
See their messages below…



Anita Okoye wrote:

 Happy Happy 3rd birthday to my amazing gift from God!! A few months ago it hit me how independent you are...Seeing you grow into this well-mannered, kind-hearted person,making friends on your own, developing your own identity, your own jokes, your own laugh, a great imagination and ambition to try to do everything yourself… I love the person you’ve become.... The thing about you that has never changed, is your excitement over everyday things, the excitement when I come home from work: “Mama, you're home!!!” If everyone could be half as happy as you, the world would be a better & safer place. And even though you’re less excited when I leave for work, I know deep down you understand. No matter how hard the week was—or how hard the year’s been for us—you will always put a smile on my face. You are the reason I can get through the tough times; you’re my motivation for everything. I’m grateful every day of my life for this amazing, perfect little creature we created. You have made me the happiest and most fulfilled mum - Ever!! I love you Andre Happy 3rd birthday #Andreis3 #BirthdayBoy #April10 #God'sbaby #BestSwimmer #favoured #blessed #DestinedforGreatness🏊🏾🎂😘😘😘😍😍🎂🎂❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍


Peter Okoye's wife, Lola wrote:

I want to wish my precious and beautiful Godson Andre Nonso Okoye a very special and happy 3rd Birthday. May you continue to grow more and more adorable each year. You are a wonderful blessing to us all my little guy and we love you so so much. May you have all the joy your heart can hold all the days of your very long life. May you continue to captivate us with that amazing smile of yours and your beautiful heart. In the melody of your parents lives @anita_okoye and @rudeboypsquare you are truly the sweetest and best note. May you keep shining with success in your life. We miss you and wish we were there to celebrate this very special day with you. I love you Andre! Happy Birthday. 💋💋🎂🌹🌹🍾🍷🎉🎈🎉🎉❤️❤️ #andreokoye #godson #birthdayboy #family#alionasbestie #cousin #specialgodson #love #myangel
The Okoye family celebrates Paul Okoye’s son, Andre as he turns a year older (Read all their heartfelt messages) The Okoye family celebrates Paul Okoye’s son, Andre as he turns a year older (Read all their heartfelt messages) Reviewed by masterplannermp on 18:36 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.