Weird MC recounts the last conversation she had with Nomoreloss a few days ago!



Nomoreloss-Weird-MC
Weird MC who happened to be one of late music star Nomoreloss’ closest friends in the industry, has penned down her tribute to him.

Read it below:
“Muyiwa words fail me I’m reeling in disbelief I’m in pain I’m trying so hard not to cry, but the tears are just flowing freely. We spoke just a few days ago you said “mama don’t worry I’d be out and about by the weekend” we even traded text messages. Friend brother confidant a pillar of strength. I’m going to miss our convos your laughter your jokes your smile. You were one in a million a true soul a thoroughbred. Thanks for being real thanks for true friendship Thanks for great music thanks for cowriting “Happy day” with me. i guess heaven was missing an angel sail on my dear friend fly like an eagle rest well. I will miss you so so much orun ire o orun ire o orun ire o. I’m sure I will share more words but for now…… May God comfort your family….”
Weird MC recounts the last conversation she had with Nomoreloss a few days ago! Weird MC recounts the last conversation she had with Nomoreloss a few days ago! Reviewed by masterplannermp on 11:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.