what a waste, she cannot spell 30

JUST IMAGINE!

The sweet looking lady walked into the banking hall of GTB in P.Z, Zaria. 

She had on pointed shows announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces us men that heaven is missing an angel.
.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
.
The phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy that's yelling at her that call is not allowed in banking halls, will cost a fortune.
.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I am the most handsome among all d men around.....winks
.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me. My heartskipped a beat, I was liking every single bit of her.She whispered: "Please can you spell 'Thirty' for me?"
.
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise. She had already written: 'Tarty Tausan'! What!!!!! Kile lei? I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand. Fine face, no brains. Chai, oma se oooo,
.
What a waste!
what a waste, she cannot spell 30 what a waste, she cannot spell 30 Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.