HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND. . must read....


i will always remind u guys dis
.
HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
(Before our launching date, let's give you this)
While you were ignoring her chat, I was giving her more attention..
- While you were out with your friends I was with Her.
- While you couldn't take her calls I phoned Her.
- While you were busy I was giving her all of my time.
- While you were not available I was her shoulder to Lean on.
- While you were never there for her I offered to spend some tıme wıth her.
- While you slept without sending her a text I wrote her a Love Poem telling her how
Beautiful she is.
.
-The more i made her smile the more I Won her Heart.
- The more I gave her joy the more useless you became to her.
- She didn't cheat on you But She got tired of You.
- She tried to phone you to give you one last chance but as usual you never listen so
She gave me what was yours.
Wanna know how I got your girlfriend?
* I learned to listen to Her.
.
* I learned that smaller things makes one happy.
* Most of all I learned to Love Her the way She wanted to be Loved.
MEMBERS, Male and Female.....
- Never Take Anything Or Anyone For Granted.
- Because That Someone You Are Taking for Granted Somebody Somewhere is Praying
to be wıth Him or Her.
- If you're in Relationship or Married Always try to be there for them, Anything can
happen.
.
- Nobody appreciates when they are being taken for granted..
BE WISE!!!
HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND. . must read.... HOW I TOOK YOUR GIRLFRIEND. .  must read.... Reviewed by masterplannermp on 08:06 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.