#BBNaija: Miracle talks about relationship with Nina, the gifts keep coming for Cee-C

Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle, who got romantically involved with each other despite Nina revealing she was committed to a relationship outside the house, has finally talked about his relationship with Nina.


Miracle a.k.a Flyboy who has been overwhelmed by the love he has gotten so far, said now is not the right time to address his relationship with Nina. According to him, now is the time to make more money and his relationship will sort itself naturally.
“I am a very calculative person, I like to take my time to analyse situations if you noticed in the house, I will do the same with Nina and I’s situation.
“This is the time to make money, my relationship with Nina will sort out itself naturally.
‘Friday is always like my best days in the house, with all the movements and action, I really enjoyed it.
“It brought a bond between everybody, it was something new, and you know Big Brother always surprises us”.
Miracle also disclosed the the difficulties he faced, while having to nominate a pair for eviction from the reality show.
“It was tough because we had to nominate a pair and I may like one housemate but dislike the partner.
“I have realized some talents I didn’t know I had. Because of Teddy in the house, I had to sing. I really enjoyed it and the other housemates did as well”.
“I can’t take the leadership skills I acquired in the house for granted”.
On the other hand, Cee-C the first runner-up of the reality show who seem to had gotten nothing from the show apart fame, seems to have gotten more upon her arrival to Nigeria. Recall that we had reported earlier that Cee-C’s fans donated #2million to her. Now, we’ve also confirmed that Cee-C will be getting 10 designer dresses from a Nigerian clothing store.
Havilah clothing CEO who confirmed this report wrote;
I simply ask myself a question when faced with an issue.. WHAT WOULD OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR DO IF CEECE CASE WAS BROUGHT TO HIM? Would He say stone her or forgive her love her up and mentor her through counselling ?
I have made mistakes but right counsel made me better person (Even though I would like to say I am still work in progress) so I have empathy for those who have too.. @Ceec_official send a trusted person to come pick your clothes and see me when you can God bless you.i love you.. Welcome Home❤❤❤❤❤❤


Ese909 also gave a summary of gifts Cee-C has gotten so far;
Gifts to CeeC: All fans = N2m A philantropist = N1m A fan = 500k Havilah = 10 designer dresses A fan = 2 dresses A company = iphone #BBNaija
 Miracle talks about relationship with Nina, the gifts keep coming for Cee-C lailasnews 3

#BBNaija: Miracle talks about relationship with Nina, the gifts keep coming for Cee-C #BBNaija: Miracle talks about relationship with Nina, the gifts keep coming for Cee-C Reviewed by masterplannermp on 11:50 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.