I received the shock of my life yesterday

I received the shock of my life yesterday, when a friend of mine accused me of trying to break up with her. Break up ke? Are we even dating?
.
Then it dawned on me that all those times she came around to hang out with me, see movies, play and gist, eat out or at her place, were because she assumed I was her boyfriend.
So I'm in a relationship without knowing I'm in a relationship??? What a Waawu!
I actually felt for her, even in my transfixed state sha. See innocent me that was just catching fun.
.
I relayed the story to a friend and heard a more shocking one. She had become friends with a fine guy, and took him as her boyfriend. She would close from work and branch to the market, buy food stuffs and go to his house to cook. After eating in the night, uncle will press small breast and they will have sex.
Then the next morning, she will go to work from there. This continued for three good years, and uncle didn't propose. He was just eating free food, and having free sex. So one day, she took a step of faith to ask him when he was coming to see her parents. Guess what???.
.
Uncle said; "Parents ke? Boluwatife, you're just like a younger sister to me o. I never saw you in that light. Actually. I'm engaged.
.
She broke down in tears, but later she had to come to terms with the sting of reality. Uncle didn't "woo" her. They only met at the bank, and from there, their "friendship" blossomed!
.
It was kinda funny sha, but I was pained as well. Younger sister ke? He didn't even say "Just a friend". Who the hell have sex with his younger sister?
.
That even made me remember the one that happened to me like that again, that should be around 3years ago. Two or three people can testify because they knew about it.
.
There was this girl, we are friends and worship at the same place.
And there is one thing about me, even till today I don't wait after church service to talk to anybody, not my thing. So after the grace, am out and I always walk alone listening to music. 
.
So one day, one of my close friend visited me and ask if it is it true you are dating "AMAKA", I was like me dating her ? When did that start. And this my friend knew me very well cos we've been friends for close to 7years. She said I told her Master Planner Mp cant date you, I know his taste. That was what prompt her to ask me cos she was surprised. She said I told her if truly you were dating, I ought to have seen you walking together after service even if it is just once or twice.
.
The girl thought we were dating just because we do chat for hours everyday and to be sincere, I normally chat with her whenever am bored. And what amuse me was that this girl thought we were dating despite the fact that I don't call her, send her text, buy her gift, give her money or even take her out. You see that that one even sounds crazy ?
Helshadai!!!
.
You see ehn, there's nothing as dangerous and annoying as an UNDEFINED relationship. It's crazy! You even get to feel foolish in the end. Never ever you assume you're dating a person. Find the hell out!
.
Some ladies sef, ordinary "Hello Baby" inside inbox, that's problem. If the "dropper" is a crush, then it is finished! They will collect phone number, collect account number, state code, and house address. Before I finish quoting John 11:35, they have traveled to see crush. For their mind, the dream man has arrived.
And when crush now finish crushing them like Dangote's Trailer, they will now turn to a feminist. Mtcheew! 
.
I'm not saying you can't catch sparks online o. Noo! I've seen people who met their life partners via this platform. But ehn, use head na. At least be sure the feeling is mutual before anything. Not when you finish typing long letter of love profession, and uncle will now reply : "Kk". Rara o! It is not like that.
.
Bottom line: If you're currently assuming you're in a relationship, it is time to ask "How Far?". Find out what exactly is going on between both of you, especially if its running into years.
Stop Assuming! Ask! Some girls think asking "How far" will make them look desperate and cheap.
Come here… Aunty, as far as I'm concerned you are already cheap. You cannot be frying stew and shining congo for years, with nothing tangible to show for it.
.
Stop doing as if world people used your sense to exchange recharge card. By the way, "How Far" is a question and not a proposal.
.
Ask him; " Uncle, are you THE ONE, or should we look for another"?
.
Stop letting people monopolize your air space for nothing. Stop letting them be a canopy over your life. Don't let them "browse your website" when they don't have intentions of "downloading".
.
The earlier you remove them for road, activate your common sense and move on, the better for all of us.
.
HAVE LOVELY WEEKEND
I received the shock of my life yesterday I received the shock of my life yesterday Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:12 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.