I don't even know how to get the Money Back

Guys cannot ask girls.. HAVE U EATEN? In Nigeria again?
Cos when u do.. What u will hear is..
.
Nop.. I am broke.. Don't even have food stuff.. Right now.. I Borrowed my friend's phone to chat with u.. No money to fix my phone.. N my school fee sef. I used It To do a business and they cheated me.. I don't know how to get the money back.. All my friends that I trust.. Disappointed me.. And my body is doing me somehow.. I hate sickness.
.
 Especially when I am broke.. And my landlord is on my neck.. But I have raise half of my rent.. Still looking for who will help me with half.. I hate this life.. N I don't want to disturb my parents.. For money.. I know we not too close and I don't want to look like I am a beggar but I really need help now.. Anything u can send.. Will send my account number to u now.. Or I can come for the weekend if u send transport fare
.

Aunty he didn't ask what the problem of your generation is.... No vex

.
The men will be happy am fighting for them now
I don't even know how to get the Money Back I don't even know how to get the Money Back Reviewed by masterplannermp on 17:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.