Corps member who asked for a photograph with Fayose gets offered immediate employment


Osamwonyi Bright Osas pictured above, a graduate of Political Science and Public Administration and currently serving at the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, was Thursday offered immediate employment by the Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, after he asked to take a photograph with him.
.
According to reports, Fayose was in Ikere Ekiti for an on the spot assessment of the third phase ongoing Ado/Ikere road dualization when he was accosted by the Corps member.
.

"Good afternoon Mr. Governor, I am a native of Edo, I relocated from Adamawa to Ekiti State because of my love for you, I follow everything you do religiously online, I love you so much and I pray God take you higher and higher. I graduated from UNIBEN with a first class in Political Science and Public Administration, one thing I pray thee Sir, please allow me snap with you Sir", Osas who was in NYSC outfit said.
.

Fayose who seemed impressed by the Corps members attitude, obliged and photographers took photos of them. Immediately after the photograph session, Fayose said:
.
"Go to the provost tomorrow, tell her I asked her to give you automatic employment".
Osas who was overwhelmed by the governor's gesture went on his knees in appreciation, thanking God and Fayose for the favour.
.
Speaking with newsmen after the encounter, Osas said:
"I am overwhelmed seeing the governor of Ekiti State today, he's an amiable leader and he is so down to service, when I was in school as an undergraduate I do read many of his speeches on what governance should be, on how to move Nigeria forward. I am in love with the fact that he's fearless, he discharges his duties without fear or favour, that is one of the qualities I cherish in him. I learnt from him that for you to rule successfully, you must appreciate the common man, he is a very good friend of the masses, seeing him come so close to the people inspires me, I was just coming from my CDS now and I saw him here, I was so happy and I said I must see him before he leaves and that was why I accosted him.
I just thanked God for what happened now and I pray God bless him abundantly.
.
 He has just called the provost that I should be retained, that I should be given automatic employment, permanent employment, he called the provost and the provost said first thing on Monday I should come with my CV. I just want to appreciate governor Fayose." he said.
Corps member who asked for a photograph with Fayose gets offered immediate employment Corps member who asked for a photograph with Fayose gets offered immediate employment Reviewed by masterplannermp on 05:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.