Sonia Ogbonna's birthday message to husband, Ik Ogbonna


Nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna is a year older today, and his wife, Sonia wrote him a sweet birthday message.

She shared the above loved up photo and wrote;

"To the most hard working man I have ever came across... My backbone and my support system... The most loyal and caring man in the world..The way God will bless your new age.... Hmmm.. I don't think you are aware yet!!! The doors that will open for you... Chaii... You are blessed my love... Favored! Fortunate!Happy birthday to you! You will enjoy good health,peace,love,joy,happiness and great wealth,IJN ❤️ Your wife loves you forever 😘💸🍸"
Sonia Ogbonna's birthday message to husband, Ik Ogbonna Sonia Ogbonna's birthday message to husband, Ik Ogbonna Reviewed by masterplannermp on 17:07 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.