my uncle , my uncle

We all have that one particular annoying uncle.
.
That uncle who comes to the house and order people around.
.
That uncle that is always quick to report your bad deeds to your parents.
.
That uncle that always come and then seize the remote control and switch the station to what he alone loves to watch.
.
That uncle that you always recognize from the door by that one wretched shoe he always wears.
.
We all have and hate that particular uncle.
.
I have one who always love to look for my trouble, knowing fully well that I can't fight back because of his age. But this Dec, i plan to go spend the holidays at his house and trust me, I'll definitely revenge everything (he probably doesn't know who mp is).
.
I will be going with my airtel and Etisalat sim cards that I don't use anymore, i will save the 2 numbers in his phone as "zainab sweet sex" and "kemi big breast".
.
And once it's midnight, i will be calling his line with those 2 numbers. Toh, since I can't fight my elder, i will let his wife fight for me.
.
And please don't dare say I'm wicked
my uncle , my uncle my uncle , my uncle Reviewed by masterplannermp on 13:32 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.