my first sexual xperience with weird pictures

MY FIRST SEX EXPERIENCE WITH AN ONLINE
GIRL.
.
I have tried to convince this girl on facebook and
BBM to visit me but she always tell me that she
is
busy. Her profile pictures was always tempting
her curves, her boobs name it everything make
sense.
.
I decided to take it to another level at my own
expense. . .
Hope you know what I mean?
.
So at last I was able to decode her to give me
her
number,I called her immediately to confirm if it
was really her number.
We talked for a while and I discovered that she
just lives a stone throw from my place,I said
within me;
"Kai see food oo"
.
As an award winning Womanizer convincing her
was just like counting A,B,C.
She promised me that she will visit me next week
Thursday.
Thursday seemed too far but that was just the
price to enter her honey pot.
.
Thursday finally came,I called her around 7:30
just to confirm if she was still coming. She said
in
Affirmative,I arranged my room immediately,
bought 8 condoms (Guess it was too much)
Around 10.am she knocked on my door, she
dressed seductively and was charming . . .
.
I chucked" Today na Today"
I laughed within me. . . .
.
.
You know why I de laugh?
.
.
Because I just draw ur attention now.
See as you dey serious de read this story. . .
.
.
My dear I wish you can learn how to read your
bible and Qurian like dis. . . I bet you God will like
it and be
happy.
.
go back to what u were doing joor
.
See ur head!
my first sexual xperience with weird pictures my first sexual xperience with weird pictures Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.