We Are Christians Yet My Husband Wants to Open a Nite Club


Hello,

I will go straight to the point. Me and my hubby worship at RCCG and Even though my husband is a sunday only person, I on my own hold several leadership positions in my church. The cell meeting of my area is even hosted in my house. I occupy an active position on the evangelism team too.

Well my husband has this new plan to turn one of his properties at isolo into a bar and night club. he says it the trending business that yield money these days.
I dont have issues with his choice being that I am a very open minded christian but i am worried about what other people may think. If i was to have my way, I would ask him to shelve it and think of other things but I dont want to discourage him because of the enthusiasm and obsession with his new dream. He always bring home catalogs to show me what his model would be like. to him it is this very giant dream that even when we pray and he was the one leading, He always adds his club project into Gods hands asking God for more financial blessings. I really dont know how to tell him how i feel without killing his spirit. He has always supported me without asking questions so that makes it more difficult for me. Please does anyone know how i can go around this? Thank you
We Are Christians Yet My Husband Wants to Open a Nite Club We Are Christians Yet My Husband Wants to Open a Nite Club Reviewed by masterplannermp on 00:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.