So dey grabbed me and gave me ......

as narrated by my guy
.
MY ATTENTION SEEKING STORY
.
So I was on a bike one day like that..was actually in
my crazy mood that day, so this weird thought of just
doing something funny for attention came to my
head, I didn't know what entered me o...
.
The bike
man was speeding and I just shouted "I want to
confess o...I want to confess oo Oga stop let me
confess now o".
.
He slowed down and then stopped, he now looked at
me like "oya confess"... I was like "dude..im just
kidding" then I started laughing..
.
He started rolling
his sleeves up and was like you must confess oo. I just stood there laughing like "guy I dey joke
jor..that's how I do once a while".. you know how
okada men gather up when one of them is in
problem?..
.
and before I know it, they've gathered, so
I was like "this thing is getting serious fa"...yea I know
I wanted attention but nah not like this, why is this
bike man insisting like his life depends on it?
.
people
asked him why he wants me to confess.. thats how he
started narrating his story of how he was once
rich..very rich, he had houses, cars and big companies
but something happened..he lost everything and his
wife..he went broke, he said he consulted one
herbalist like that and the baba told him he's
suffering from unseen forces, the Baba told him to
use whatever amount of money left with him to start
any business that he will find who is behind his
problems and he will make it back after finding
out...
.
so he used all he had left to buy a bike and he
has been riding this bike for 5 months til... dis day
.
.
this mumu I carried shouted 'I want to confess oo'
.
After hearing his story i knew I was in trouble. After
his story the rest of the okada men and people
passing pounced on me and told me to confess, I tried running away but nah I was too Mikel. .
.
So dey
grabbed me and gave me the beating of my life. I cried and told them I have nothing to confess, they
turned deaf ears to my pleading. The bike man told
me he must take me to the herbalist to confirm his
story and my own story of seeking attention.
.
It was a long ride, i was too weak to jump from the
bike and run.
.
Luckily for me, I didn't know how I manage to xcape from d moving bike and
.
Wait first, I go continue d story later, e be like say na d okada man dey come so.

So dey grabbed me and gave me ...... So dey grabbed me and gave me ...... Reviewed by masterplannermp on 15:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.