BREAKING: Termites Ate My School Leaving Certificate – CJN, Tanko Muhammad, Cries Out

The Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Tanko Muhammad, has stated that termites ate his First School Living Certificate, issued to him.Image result for photos of cjn tanko
Tanko made this known in an affidavit sworn at the Court of Appeal, in Jos, Plateau State.
According to Tanko, “on 15th Day of March , 1998, termites had in my village, Doguwa/Giade, destroyed a lot of books, publications, and other documents, including my First School Living Certificate, which was issued to me by the then Katagun Jama’are Local Education Authority”.


BREAKING: Termites Ate My School Leaving Certificate – CJN, Tanko Muhammad, Cries Out BREAKING: Termites Ate My School Leaving Certificate – CJN, Tanko Muhammad, Cries Out Reviewed by masterplannermp on 09:45 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.