Nigerian lady thankful for surviving fatal accident with mom (graphic photos)

A lucky lady, Sandra Abubakar, who survived a fatal accidentthat occurred along the Benin-Agbor road on the 30th of December, alongside her mum, is thankful for surviving the accident that claimed the lives of many.
fatal accident
The lady who shared photos from the scene of the accident involving a Toyota Hiace Bus, wrote;
“Friends help me tank God
1day to enter 2018
Me n my mum almost lost our life
Along Benin agbor road
So many people died but we came out by his grace help me tank God
Me n my was sitting at d front
Nothing like God
If not for God who are we d bus was turning not until it rest on me but by God grace I came out strong”
fatal accident
fatal accident
fatal accident
fatal accident
fatal accident
fatal accident
fatal accident

fatal accident
Nigerian lady thankful for surviving fatal accident with mom (graphic photos) Nigerian lady thankful for surviving fatal accident with mom (graphic photos) Reviewed by masterplannermp on 12:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.