it's about time you stop making love whenever your children are home - READ DIS

Okay Parents, it's about time you stopped making love whenever your children are home. You might think they're asleep - Truth is, they're not. They're only pretending. They are watching. And sadly, things like this get stuck in their brain.
*********

.
I was at home two weeks ago, and because it was raining, I had to do my laundry in the bathroom. Suddenly, I heard footsteps on the staircase. At first, I wasn't bothered because I felt it was footsteps of people who needed a place to stay till the rain stops. But I was wrong.
I started hearing voices. One was asking the other to pull down her pants. I was surprised and thought I was daydreaming. I had to peep through the window to confirm if I heard the right thing. The sad part is that they were both girls. And were not more than ages 8 and 9 respectively. I couldn't take it anymore. So I went out and stopped them before they could go further. I took them inside with me and talked to them. The younger of the two said she had seen her mum and dad while 'at it' before while the older said it was from a movie scene. I didn't know how best to handle the situation but I did my part.
*********

.
The best you can do as parents is to ensure that they're properly locked up in their rooms or sent out to play with their friends before you 'get down to business.'
Don't be careless about these things thinking they don't matter because they're young. They do!
Children these days are smarter than you think. And since their parents are the ones involved, they believe it's the right thing to do and that there's no harm trying it as well.
Dear parents, be careful what you do in their presence. .

,

They are watching!
it's about time you stop making love whenever your children are home - READ DIS  it's about time you stop making love whenever your children are home - READ DIS Reviewed by masterplannermp on 10:08 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.