I couldn't raise my head

On friday when I was coming back from
church, in the bus
there sat a very pretty girl. All the
guys in the bus were
staring at her.
.
Many of them passed
their destination
without knowing. I sat next to her,actually. I
did
all the signs I
could to make her feel my presence
but all in vain. An
idea came to my mind. I took my
phone and faked a call:
.
Me: Hello Mum,u see what i'm saying? I'm
sick of British Airways! I told u this before!
They've just cancelled my flight to the US.
This is why i prefer Royal Dutch Airlines.
Above all,could u believe i'm in a public
vehicle? On my way back from the Airline
office,my 2016 Leather Roofer Wrangler got
bad.
.
Before i left home,Dad planned using the
Bentley Continental,and i guess also that u
would've been out with ur 2016 Mercedes
Benz GLE 450. Pls ask the driver to rush
down here with
the 2017 Cabriolet Range Evogue and pick
me up. Don't worry, mum...,OK...,i will...,i
will...,thank u,mum...! Love u too,mum...,bye!
All this
while the girl
was looking at me, I said in my heart that
she will fall for
me if I talk to her ...
.
Me: Hi baby, y r u looking at me like
that? R u surprised?
Girl: Pls collect ur phone battery. it
fell down when u
were removing it from your pocket.....��
Blood of Zachariah!!!
I couldn't raise my head till I got down
from the bus.
I couldn't raise my head I couldn't raise my head Reviewed by masterplannermp on 18:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.