Dr. Oria celebrates wife on her birthday, 48 hours after sons birthday

Hear him
.
A day b4 yesterday it was Jr who celebrated his
birthday, but today is the most special day
because the person celebrating is the bone of my
bone and the flesh of my flesh.
.
The one who told
me to eat from the fruits of the tree of life and my
eyes were opened, lol.
.
Haven't you seen my beautiful baby?
Imose-nebo.
Egbe-oséosé.
My African queen.
Daughter of Zion.
.
Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels.
Thy neck with chains of gold.
I will make thee borders of gold with studs of
silver.
A bundle of myrrh is my well beloved unto me.
.
My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in
the vineyards of En-gedi.
Behold, thou art fair, my beloved.
Thou hast doves' eyes.
The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters
of fir.
.
As the lily among thorns, so is my beloved among
the daughters.
As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so
is my beloved among the sons.
I sat down under her shadow with great delight,
and her fruit was sweet to my taste.
.
Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples,
For I am sick of your love.
I charge you, O ye daughter of Jerusalem, by the
roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not
up, nor awake my love, till she pleases.
.
*Happy birthday my soulmate*
*Live long and prosper*
*I love you more than words can explain*
*God bless the day I met you*

Dr. Oria celebrates wife on her birthday, 48 hours after sons birthday Dr. Oria celebrates wife on her birthday, 48 hours after sons birthday Reviewed by masterplannermp on 12:03 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol, sabisabi don start again

Powered by Blogger.