SHOCKER! see what A DAUGHTER wrote about her MOTHER on her BIRTHDAY

Who sat and watched my infant head when
sleeping on my cradle bed.
.
Every woman can give
birth but not all can be a mother.The one who
makes sure there is food on the table, the one her
husband is so proud of that he goes every where
with her,
.
the one that gives me Ogbolo soup or
indomie when I say I don't want Egusi soup, the
one we can call to say our friends are on their way
take charge even in our absence, the one that says
Ekeyede Eseosagift, I am in the market what colour
of dress do I buy for you,
.
the one that says my
daughter I bless you no one can cause you, the
one that prays for her children and all she comes
across, the faithful wife, a lover of God, the one
that's wishes everyone well, a good, dedicated,
and understanding administrator, a grandmother
who admonishes, the most beautiful, ever smiling,
understanding, caring and loving Woman and
Mother in the world.
.
My Mother!! My Heroine!! My
Everything!!!.. Please join me to celebrate this
woman of inestimable value whom words are not
enough for me to appreciate. It's her Birthday..
God bless you real good.
.
D entire sabisabimouth crew wishes u a hapi birthday MUM.
SHOCKER! see what A DAUGHTER wrote about her MOTHER on her BIRTHDAY SHOCKER! see what A DAUGHTER wrote about her MOTHER on her BIRTHDAY Reviewed by masterplannermp on 08:37 Rating: 5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankssssss for celebrating her.. Feeling loved

Unknown said...

Happy birthday mommy we love you

Unknown said...

Happy birthday mommy we love you

Powered by Blogger.